Why choose an Inflatable Home Party over going to a Arena?
- You choose location. You control what setting you would like to have for your party. At home, at a favorite park, at a community center, at a friend or relatives home. Home is a safe environment to have fun, especially for younger children where the loud noise and bustling activity isn't overwhelming.
- You choose food, beverage and snacks. You control what your children eat. Many times children's party facilities offer just pizza and a non-juice artificial drink.Many times over-priced cake and sweet drinks end up untouched or spilled in the commotion of an arena and the limited time at the table.
- You choose the time and date. You control how long you want the party to last. 2 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours, the price is the same. You control the date. No date restrictions. Equipment is available anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are inviting families this can be a more cost-effective approach that allows siblings and parents to be included without breaking the bank.
- You choose your budget. You control how much to spend on equipment food, goody bags, extras, decorations. Children's party facilities usually have pre-made packages you have to adhere to. A home party allows grandma to bring the cupcakes and dad to showoff his Bar-B-Que talent.
- You choose the size of the party. You have total control on the amount of people to invite. Whether it is 10 or 100, if you have the space, you decide. If you have people RSVP at the last minute, there's room for them. Facilities have minimums and maximums- some as low as 25 guests. They need a head count in advance and may not allow changes close to the party date.
- Last minute party? You have options! Book the day before your event if you need to. There will always be something available that you and your guests will love. Facilities are many times booked well in advance.
- Privacy. You control the privacy of your party. You decide who attends. Facilities may have more than one party at a time or have open play time when your party is scheduled. This can be really stressful on you trying to keep track of everyone and your guests as they run around looking for each other.
- Bonus: At home you control the pace and focus of the party. Your little birthday girl (or boy)won't get left behind as her guests run off without her in the noisy arena. If you have ever seen this happen it's heart breaking.
|Kids Inflatables and Bounce Houses|